Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pastor and Demon!

A young African-American Pastor was called to cast demon out of a possessed man, and here was the conversation between him and the demon.
Pastor: Hey! demon
Demon: Sup dude! how u doin?
Pastor: Cool man!
Demon: k! what can I do u for?
Pastor: I want you to get out of that stinking dirty body!
Demon: Say what?
Pastor: I said you should get out of that body
Demon: Wait! Jesus I know, Paul I know, who the hell on earth are you?
Pastor: (smiling) Google me on internet, search my profile on Facebook and if you like you can follow me on Twitter.
Demon: Damn! what of your LinkedIn account? I need to check your connection and recommendation.
Pastor: what you talking about?
Demon: So, you dont have a LinkedIn account? I dont think you a big reason to convince me to leave this body!
Pastor: what!? :(
Demon: I need your recommendation dude! keep kool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment