Monday, May 16, 2011

Life Out side and inside Christ


Hello My name is John, I just want to share my life experience outside and in Christ with you.
I was born into a normal but claiming Muslim family, my father never goes to the mosque, oh maybe once in a while during Salah festival, so I was a normal young non religious boy. But as a boy, I used to think and ask some questions about life, here are some of the questions:
  • Who is God?
  • Why and how did God created create us?
  • Who created God?
  • Why did people died? why do people die
  • Why cant we see God?
  • Why are some people rich and some poor?
But the responses I got to these questions are not relevant to the real answers I later discovered. My second problem was being oppressed by the power of darkness every night, and there wasn't any solution to it. Even my parents could'nt be of any help to me because they did'nt have the solution either. So, when I grew up to become a teenager  I decided to make a move to find answer[s] to the questions my parents could not answer, . I met people with wrong views of what life is and they try tried to encourage and paint my heart with another definition of life.
But luckily after all of my miserable thoughts, moves and decisions, I met someone who knows the Foundation of the Planet Earth and funny enough He is the Creator of it and the uppermost Heaven (John 1:3).
He explained what Earth and life is all about and He told me His purpose for creating the Earth and everything that lives within it and also made me to discover what i am capable of (Philippians:4:13).  This Wonderful man's name is Jesus. And he crowned it all with the greatest thing ever, by making me to come across people who contributed, and are still contributing positively to my life. And do you know what? you're one of those people, the fact that you are reading this article, is a great joy to me. Thank you I really appreciate it, God bless you.

Jesus is Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment